DASH will host a Career Fair at the agency’s facility at 3000 Business Center Drive on Friday, December 9 and Saturday, December 10 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Qualified applicants will be hired on the spot for the following positions:
- Full-time bus operator
- Part-time bus operator
- B Mechanic
- C Mechanic
- Service worker
Applicants are encouraged to pre-register for the career fair online. Applicants may also register onsite during the event.
Full and part-time bus operator applicants do not need experience or a Commercial Drivers License (CDL)! Individuals who have worked for ridesharing or delivery services are encouraged to apply. Bus operators receive paid training in addition to a sign-on bonus up to $3,500 for full-time employees and up to $1,750 for part-time employees. Applicants for mechanic and service worker vacancies are also eligible for sign-on bonuses.
DASH offers competitive compensation and benefits, including but not limited to:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid sick/vacation time, paid holidays
- Company-paid life insurance & short-term disability
- Accidental Death and Disability (AD&D) insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Company-paid uniforms and cleaning reimbursement
- Overtime opportunities
For more information about open positions at DASH visit dashbus.com/careers.